Pass it along...
Pay it forward...
What goes around, comes around...
Doing a good deed...
What ever you may call it, quite often there are others out there in this world that need more help than ourselves. Whether it is money, food, school supplies or technology support to aid in a handicap. People need help. Research efforts need help.
Will you help?
It's a rough world out there, if you feel it in your hearts(and hopefully pocketbooks)stop and donate or even sometimes just a click will help!
(this is Moosh in Indy's good deed, please help click and pass it along).
Just a few to mention:
* Donorschoose.org(Chicago moms blog) - You can help fund needy classrooms and help these students get the gear they need for their classrooms. There are so many teachers request to be filled. What's better than investing in our future, a child's education!
My favorite for this donorschoose.org is this one(I'm a sucker for photos)
* Tech makeover - is just a click and vote but it could leave this quadriplegic fireman one happy guy! Come on, go click would ya?
* Susan G. Komen- October is breast cancer awareness month, donate today! Boobs are worth it, save the boobies!
* Red Cross- With all the floods, hurricanes and natural disasters, they always need donations. While in Louisiana during Hurricane Gustav, I saw their work first hand.
*World Vision - help provide clean water, food, sponsor a child, or even buy a family livestock.
*Lets say thanks- Send a free printed postcard to our U.S. Military and show a soldier how much you care.
* Soldiers Angels- They have great programs,but the one that I have seen at work was the blankets of belief. Check it out, maybe as a church or work group you too can help out!
You get the idea, there are so many ways to help someone.
From (free) click of the mouse or even digging deep down in your pockets, it all helps.