* Well no ass slapping really, but just how many posts can you name "random"? I added it for flavor. I can haz flavr? However if you feel the need to slap your ass or anyone else's ass for that matter, go ahead...
* JC's school starts in 13 days and not a thing is ready. No book bag, no pencils and what ever a soft pocketed folder is that we are supposed to have. Nothing. It's going to be quite busy these next few weekends.
*I have taken hundreds of photos lately but have not had the time to go through them. I have done a few engagement sessions, a maternity session, took a few a night in Chicago and another hundred at my sister's farm. That's about 30 hours of editing to get through. I'm slow but at least I'm trying!
*As of today I have 41 working days left until planned maternity leave. Now that folks, is an ass slappin' good thing. It would be even better if I didn't have to go back.
*Currently my new waistline measurement is 47 inches. I'm hoping I lost some weight these past 2 weeks because I gained *too* much at my last visit. In my defense the wicked nurse made me stand on the scale with a full bladder.
A very full bladder because I can never go to leave "a sample" as they require.
*This past weekend while at my sisters I made a smores over a fire for the first time in a long time. Damn. I want more.
*Kitchen remodel is still under way in the Crooked household. I would show and share some photos, but if you have read up above you would know that I am quite behind on photos. However we did find awesome newspapers under the floor in great condition from 1957. It's amazing to see the ads ,headlines and the size of the paper back then. Pretty neat (if I do say so myself)
* My due date is less than 10 weeks away. Let me remind you that currently her room is our kitchen. So we still have to finish the kitchen, paint her room, fetch the crib from storage and buy a crap load of baby stuff in 9 short weeks. Holy cow my chest feels tight.
*If I could eat anything right now without any consequences it would be a deep dish Giordanos pizza, a glass of sangria and a brownie ice cream sundae. Would it be wrong to say that my mouth just orgasm ed thinking about it? naw...
*Way back when I made suggestions about getting a Brazilian before my birth? For those of you who have done this, how long do they last and how soon would you get one? Like week 37??
I'd hate to have to go get 2 before my birth. Or should I???
* I miss sushi.
*Some days I would welcome silence, but other days I crave conversation from others. Today? Bring on the conversation, I'm feeling chatty.
*Do I remember how to change a diaper? or even bathe a newborn? Wow, there are going to be quite a few changes.
*Slight panic setting in now, deep, slow breaths...
*Tomorrow I am hitting the garage sales for baby stuff. I haven't been to a garage sale in years. Like 25 years. So here is to hoping I find some good baby stuff!
* How much cash do you typically take to a garage sale anyways?
* I missed out on going to Blogher this year, but after reading everyone's posts and seeing all the photos, I feel like I was there. Except that I didn't get to meet all those amazing people.
Plus I avoided all the "what's your blog?" followed by a long nervous pause because they had never heard of me and my little space in the web. So I suppose it worked out for the best. Maybe next year??
*If given an option of spending $50, how would you spend it? Would you be something just for you or for someone else?
* It took me all working day to write this post, just incase you were wondering. (and I know you were)
*Since I've been so busy I totally missed that I have been blogging for 3 years already. Three years of non-stop ramblings full of gramatical errors. Three years of making some pretty kick ass friends both in real life and online. Three years of being Crooked Eyebrow. Now that is cool, ass slappin' cool.