* I promised JC that I wouldn't blog about him as much. It is killing me not to. A lot has been going on and I can't say a word about it. It's a frustrating time for him and us as parents. We'll get through it though, one day at a time...
*Eden baby is almost 5 months. 5 MONTHS people. Where did my skinny newborn go? I have this gorgeous chubby cheek doll who wants to sit up on her own. Next thing I know she'll be walking. (and then I'll lock her up and demand that she not grown anymore)
*Even though I sleep next to him, I miss my husband. Having a baby that doesn't sleep well anymore and another child with issues makes it hard to have time as "parents". Maybe someday soon I can have something on besides a spit up shirt and pj pants on and we can go out. You know, somewhere that doesn't have a kids menu.
*Next month is our 10th wedding anniversary. This makes me very, very happy. We beat more odds than, well I don't know what, but we beat them.
*I never got to have or try on a wedding dress and we never had that "first dance". I miss that, but the love that I have is far better.
*Currently we are on baby watch for my sister. Originally due 3-13, she has been measuring 40 weeks for a week or so now. She is currently a big 2 cm , 70% effaced and ready to go. If she doesn't have him this weekend, we will have baby Jacob here on Tuesday! Woot!
* I get chills thinking about her holding him and me getting to be an auntie to this amazing boy.
awesome. just awesome.
*It's been about 2 months since I have been back to work and I still hate it. Every bit of it. I hate the fact that my baby got so ill from daycare (rsv) and I hate the negative changes it has had on JC. But bills have to be paid and insurance is needed... but I still hate it.
*Do you read the shrinking jeans girls? Well you should. Why? I am one of them. I've been hanging out there a little bit more as of lately. Like my weigh-ins, the all happen there now. Yes, I am losing, just not enough yet! One week at a time.
*Right now I would cut someone for a fishbowl peach margarita. Just so you know.
* Also, this past week one of my favorite people announced that she is having #2. Awhile back I totally had a dream that she was pregnant, I just knew her time was coming!
* I have managed to continue my 365 project. The photos are usually taken in a hurry and late at night, but I have still been consistent and hanging in there!
*Once when I was little I wanted to be a dancer, then I realized I can't dance.
*Since being back to work I have had 2 grown men cry in my office and given lots of hugs. It's hard for older men (wwII) generation to just break down and cry. Asking for help is hard and giving them hugs was the only thing I knew I could do. That part of my job I do like.
*People never cease to amaze me. Take that however you would like...
*Pumping at works sucks. Well, obviously, but I still dislike it.
*I need a housekeeper but am very embarrassed that I need one and at the fact that my *tiny* house needs one.
*Secretly I look at housed for sale and daydream like we can actually be in one of them someday. Did I tell you how small our house is? *tiny*
* I sewed for the first time since 8th grade the other day, (thanks to baba's help) and kinda liked it. I broke the needle and all. nice huh? Good thing baba (my MIL) has patience...
*Like most people I am looking forward to spring. I need to see the sun and green grass. I can not wait to set Eden on the grass for the first time. Oh many photos will be taken!