Today I turn 32.
No big deal, just another day.
However I thought I would list 32 things I would like to accomplish and do in the next year.
1) Continue to grow a healthy baby and hopefully have a speedy, easy delivery this fall.
2) Get more hair cuts and not wait until I am a total mess with no hope for recovery.
3) Take more family photos with myself being in them.
4) Lose all the baby weight by eating right and exercise.
5) See #4, start exercising.
6) Clean and organize my closets and dressers.
7) Take more family trips, even if to the neighborhood parks.
8) Learn to make Quiches. After eating a fabulous tomato, spinach, bacon one this weekend, I think it might be a new fav.
9) Meal plan for more than 2 days at a time.
10) Teach my son something that does not involve Math. Folding clothes, maybe? :)
11) Meet and learn the names of at least 5 neighbors. Kids names are bonus points.
12) Host a party.
13) Shop for Christmas early.
14) Read more, not blogs, like real books.
15) Paint my nails more.
16) See #16, buy nail polish and remover for once.
17) Clean out my car more, those kids have trashed the back seat!
18) Visit my sister more.
19) Take the kids to the zoo.
20) Visit the museums.
21) Walk the beach at night with just my husband, no kids, skip rocks like old times.
22) Take the kids to the beach.
23) Do more arts and crafts with the kids.
24) Find another hobby besides photography, something crafty...
25) Laugh more when I get upset on things I can not change. Like... my son will never wake up in a good mood, his mommy never does either.
26) Try to wake up in a good mood more.
27) Not to forget to be thankful for the little and big things in life.
28) Floss more.
29) Try not to go to bed without giving kisses.
30) Try to set a better example to my kids by not saying all the negative things I may think about others or myself.
31) Watch less TV- ( i really don't watch that much to begin with)
32) Continue to live each day knowing that I am one lucky girl/momma with Crooked Eyebrows. I have a loving husband, 2, almost 3* babies and a wonderful family. All I am completely grateful for.