* After listening to Aerosmith so much in junior high, it only takes a few notes of "dream on" for me to go in a complete panic in attempts to change the radio station before I want to stab something.
*When we bought our new house, I had no idea the amount of gardening that would come with it. I can't tell what is a weed and what is a plant, but the flowers are gorgeous. (and need to be separated and cleaned up)
*In my coffee driven, racing thoughts today, I am attempting to make a to-do list for our house before the baby comes in October. Also, before a paycheck ends.
*I'm scared to be a stay at home mom. There , I said it.
*Since this pregnancy, I have not been able to eat salads, which I typically love. Odd.
* I have a story, a sad one of my childhood, that one day I will face and write about. I almost started today, but didn't have the courage.
*When Jc stops to hug Eden in the morning and she wraps her chubby arms around his neck, my heart melts and makes me think I am doing something right.
* I wish for a lot of things, but I never have the drive to make them come true.
* Mr. CE brings me flowers wrapped in brown paper at least bi- monthly. So often that Eden always wants to smell the roses and tulips. She is a sweet and so is her Daddy.
* I don't know what color to paint our 2 story foyer, it currently is sage green and it feels like a dark cave. Dislike.
*In 2 years, I have not printed out one single photo of my family. Also, we never had a family photo, ever. Even before Eden was born. Sad.
* I miss riding a motorcycle. Twice, while in high school I rode with my father on the back of his Harley to D.C. on memorial day. Quite the experience. I would even fall asleep on him while riding. I think I slept all through Ohio one year.
* I can touch my tongue to my nose. Now that is talent.
* I only sang karaoke once, in a group and there is video somewhere. I was drunk. Surprise! No, not a surprise, because I would never do such a thing sober.
* If you had a small mud room/laundry room, what color would you paint it?
* I have never been to a water park.
*I almost didn't finish nursing school because I at the time I had no hearing in my right ear and could not take a Blood Pressure. My last (one of many) ear surgery corrected that. I have a cadaver bone in my ear and had a skin graft to make a new eardrum. (I can hear now) and I take blood pressures every day.
*Holy cow, I am going to have 3 kids.
* In my head I am much more creative. I just don't know how to make it happen. Whether in decorating, painting, writing, photography.
* Often I worry if I am a good enough friend, sister, mother, wife . I try really hard, but often feel like I fail in attempts to balance all my roles.
* I am boring myself with my random thoughts.